Friday, October 19, 2007

Still a little young for this....

Below are Adeline and David decorating sugar cookies for Halloween. Well, really just David decorating cookies. Adeline was busy eating the M&Ms. I thought she would like making pumpkin faces on them, but she's still just a little too young.





She's constant entertainment now, and sometimes constant frustration, but we won't go there. She's really good about telling me what Seth needs. "Seth's really hungry!" "Seth spilled (spit) up!" "Seth needs clothes!" Bossy, too. Poor Seth is in for it. She's been speaking in full sentences to us for awhile now, and some days she seems to talk all day long. Seth started sleeping all night earlier this week. Hallelujah! I can function normally again. He's back to exclusive nursing too. After the staph and the dehydration of the stomach virus, it's a miracle that I even had any milk left.

Speaking of the staph, the strain I had in my hand has been in the news this week. Scary. I watched the segments on the Today Show, and I gotta say, it shook me when they started talking about how MRSA kills 1 in 5 people. Made me stop and thank God that I'm okay.

No comments: