Because that's what Seth needs. His check-up went well, but he is really a big guy! Two ounces shy of 15 lbs. and 24 inches long. That puts him above the 95th % for weight and in the 90th % for height (head circumference in the 75th). I'll have to get Adeline's baby book out, but we thought she was sooo big at this age, and she weighed about 12.5 lbs (I think) at her 2 month check-up. Speaking of Adeline at this age, I searched my iPhoto until I found a picture of her at about 9 weeks. People keep telling me they look exactly alike, but according to these pics, they look absolutely nothing alike.
I have begun packing up the house (yay!) Well, really just the china cabinet, since that takes for-evah to do. I think I have only used our china once since we've been married. Once we move into the bigger house -where we can entertain- I'm going to use that stuff! We are anxiously awaiting a call from the couple we bought the house from (saying they are out), so we can begin the official move. I bought a table and chairs for the breakfast area today. The store is nice enough to hold it there for up to 3 weeks...I REALLY hope we are moved by then.

1 comment:
Oh Ging, you're right, they look NOTHING alike. Adeline is a perfect mix of the two of you, but Seth is the spitting image of David.
SO FUNNY!
Glad the move is getting close. Thanks for the great updates!
-MC.
Post a Comment