I've been trying to take more pictures of Seth lately, because my Mom's always telling me that you end up having
tons more pictures of your first child than of your second. Something to do with just how busy you are taking care of two. Imagine that. Anyway, I took a few pictures the last couple of days, and then my camera started doing something really strange. The color is all messed up. Compare this picture to the others, particularly the very last one of Seth:

Any ideas on what's happened? I checked for all the obvious setting problems, couldn't find anything. I'm happy Christmas is around the corner, looks like I may already know what's on my list.
Here are the pictures that turned out normal:
Adeline playing with her new kitchen after her bath. It's her early birthday present from us. It got here last week and we had no place to hide it! I guess she's cooking elephant and polar bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment