(That's one of Adeline's new favorite phrases) and I didn't realize my last post was at the end of October. Needless to say, we are all moved, and we don't yet have internet access. So, bear with us for the next month or so. I promise regular posts again after the beginning of the year!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Oh my goodness!
(That's one of Adeline's new favorite phrases) and I didn't realize my last post was at the end of October. Needless to say, we are all moved, and we don't yet have internet access. So, bear with us for the next month or so. I promise regular posts again after the beginning of the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ginger, holy cow. That's all I can say looking at your two. Adeline looks as though she has more going on in that two-year-old noggin of hers than she's supposed to. My favorite is the "Mommy just told me to stop eating M&M's, so I'm just gonna pooch my lip" she's giving you.
Hope you all are doing well. Is it really 2008?
-Sam
Post a Comment