Friday, March 09, 2007

Hey everyone!

I know it's been a long time! I promise new pics soon, I just don't have time today. Been busy lately, and today the weather is much to nice to be staying inside on the computer. I hope you all are experiencing the same sunny and mild that we are.

We're doing great here, Adeline has two new molars (!), and we are having some success in our campaign to get rid of the pacifier.....looking like we'll definitley get it away from her before kindergarten, which, to me, is victory! I had my 4-month check-up recently, and everything appears to be fine. I had put on more weight than I wanted, but Doc wasn't upset (this time) since I hadn't gained any up until that point. We get that ultrasound on April 4th (can't wait!), and the dreaded gestational diabetes screening will be the next month. I'm so NOT looking forward to that. I have a feeling this time I won't barely pass (like last time). I'm trying to go ahead and give up the sweet tea and chocolate now. Might as well be prepared.

David has a B-B-Q fundraiser tomorrow (for the fire department where he volunteers), and then he and Adeline will have a playdate. Because Mom (aka Nana) and I are going to a Viking Cooking School class! Wednesday was her b-day, and this is her present. We'll be cooking Italian food (grilled portobello mushrooms, herbed cheese flan, veal with fennel and tomato sauce, and some kind of almond cake!) I'll let you know how it goes, but we're really looking forward to it!

No comments: