Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We heart Mary Carole, Laura and Jenny!


I'm so sad that I didn't take more pictures this weekend. I did end up with this great one of Shane, Laura, and Mary Carole. (Taken at Oxford University Club amidst our trip to dessert heaven, courtesy of Chef Wes). Maybe I can beg Mary Carole to email some of her pictures so I can post (please, please, please!) We had much fun with them. And I'm really happy we got to take a trip to Oxford (which I miss) to see Shane and Amanda (who also are missed). The weather was a little messy, but we didn't let that stop the good time!

In other news, Adeline enjoyed her weekend at my parents. I picked her up yesterday, and I'm not even sure she noticed I had been MIA for three days! I think that's probably a good thing. Also, I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm looking forward to hearing that little heartbeat again (it's always reassuring), and dreading getting on the scales. The University Club dessert and 208 Lamar scallops (yum!) are probably going to catch up with me : ) Only four more weeks until we get another ultrasound! Those of you who have taken the poll I posted clearly believe we're having a boy. I haven't checked the results in awhile, but last I did, it was something like 80% voting "boy". We'll see, Mary Carole is convinced we're having another girl. I have plenty of clothes if that's the case!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's possibly the most flattering picture I've ever seen.

I sure miss ADELINE!!! When can I come back???!!!