I don't know why some of these are so blurry. Maybe Adeline has gotten my camera again and put smudges all over the lens. Has certainly happened before. But, anyway, these are a few pictures from our trip to Little Gym with Casey, Bethany, and Harper on Saturday morning. Adeline didn't feel super (she caught another cold at Mother's Day Out, imagine that), so she wasn't in the best mood to begin with. Despite that, she was still game for the first 10 minutes or so....then they brought out the parachute (that's the big multi-colored piece of fabric she and Harper are sitting on). That was the end of the road for Adeline, it scared her to death. She wouldn't have anything to do with any activity after that. But it was still fun to see Harper! Harper had a fantastic time, but she was a little apprehensive about the parachute too!
I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but we have out of town visitors this weekend! Our law school friends, Laura, Jenny, and Mary Carole are coming to see us! We've been trying to organize this forever, and finally decided on this weekend. We can't wait to see them. Only Mary Carole has met Adeline, and she was only a few weeks old then, so it will be fun to introduce her to Jenny and Laura. I know she'll love them as much as David and I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment