
I was surfing the net last night, trying to find a "I'm-going-to-be-really-healthy" diet guideline for pregnancy. I stumbled across a pregnancy website called www.babyfit.com. It's fantastic! Not only does it send me the weekly update (like I got when pregnant with Adeline), but it has the coolest nutrition section! You put in your pre-pregnancy weight, and your height, and check any problems you have (high blood pressure, diabetes, etc.), and they come up with daily nutritional and exercise goals for you. But, possibly my favorite thing, there's a Nutrition Table where you type in what you've eaten for the day, and the program calculates how closely you've come to reaching important totals of things like calcium, folate, protein, and (super-important) calories. I love it! For those of you who are pregnant and haven't discovered it yet, I highly recommend it.
As an added bonus, when registering for the site, it gave me the opportunity to register with Pampers.com. After registering, you can enter product codes from Pampers products you buy, you collect points (kind of like credit card reward points) that you can redeem in their rewards catalog! There's all kinds of stuff like books, DVDs, toys, and games. Every time you enter a code, you'll entered in a drawing for a 3-month supply of diapers. I'm probably boring you with all of this, but I think its great! If you don't use Pampers products, then you wouldn't be interested, but I tried every kind of diaper after Adeline was born, and Swaddlers were by far my fave. I've stuck with them through Cruisers, and we'll move to Feel-and-Learn soon. See, this is my life now, I get excited about diaper rewards....but when you buy as many as we do, any reward is appreciated! (By the way, Pampers people, you're welcome for the endorsement, and I'll expect my check any day now :)
I'll try to do another post with the rest of the pics from our Oxford weekend later. BTW, thanks for sending those, MC!

No comments:
Post a Comment