Thursday, October 04, 2007

Melissa's Wedding



was beautiful! I didn't get very many pictures though. Liz, if you don't care, I would love some of the pictures Trevor took. These were the two best pictures I got. Does it look like I'd been throwing up for 12 hours the day before? Oh yes, our whole house, well, with the exception of David, caught Adeline's stomach bug. Before all was said and done, my mom and dad caught it too, because they kept Adeline and Seth for David and I to make a mad dash to Nashville for the wedding. It really was so pretty, I wish I had taken my camera to the reception. Melissa really impressed me with the amount of detail she put into everything. Once you've planned a wedding yourself, you appreciate all those little touches.

This weekend will be lots of campaigning. I do have another election in November, so, before then, at least two more fish frys and a bake sale : )

No comments: