Poor Adeline has been a little under the weather with a stomach bug, but I think she's feeling better today. She and Seth are going to stay with my Mom and Dad this weekend. Adeline LOVES Nana's house, and I can't blame her, it's one of the many places where what she says goes.
My finger is better. Thank you all for the emails. My sweet friends : ). I'm so happy the antibiotic worked. I have learned a lesson here, though I think I got the MRSA from the catheter in the hospital, this stuff is everywhere...on the shopping carts at Wal-mart, door knobs, public restrooms, so it's kind of scary. I have washed my hands so often lately that they are chapped, but I will continue to be super-vigilent! I don't want to ever deal with this again. So...my own little public service announcement: if you will be in the hospital for anything (especially having a baby) watch the nurses carefully! Make sure they wash their hands everytime they come in your room. And, in your daily life, keep a little bottle of Purell with you at all times. (they make great ones with aloe that aren't as drying). I'm something of a germ-a-phobe, and I still ended up with this. You can't be too careful. And I understand kids are especially at risk for this infection.
On a happier note, we are mere days from Melissa's wedding! I'm so excited! I know she will have a wonderful weekend planned, and I can't wait to be part of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment