Seth is one month old today! Thank you all for the helpful sleep suggestions - I think that's one of the best parts of blogging, a community of mommies to consult. We had a pretty good night last night, I think mostly because I finally realized he has a little bit of a milk allergy. I've already had to eliminate chocolate, and certain fruits and veggies from my diet, looks like dairy will have to go too.
I started thinking, David never gets any space on the blog! And he's certainly deserving. Really I thought about this when he said something about one of his fraternity brothers checking in with us (shout out to Smalls). I'm sure you'd rather read about something other than sleep schedules and dirty diapers! So, an update on one of my favorite men : ) First, I want to say that David was a tremendous help on my campaign. Most of you know that I ran for County Attorney here, and the election happened to fall two days before we had Seth. Needless to say, I couldn't stay out in the 100+ degree heat for very long, but my sweet little husband did. He worked so hard. I have another opponent in the November general election, and I hope Dave won't have to do as much of the hard work this time around. And belated Happy Birthday to David's friend, Ben. At the end of August, David went to Memphis to meet a bunch of his friends from college to celebrate Ben's 30th. I know he misses all you guys so much, and I do too! David has great friends.

1 comment:
Ging, you poor thing! I unfortunately have no suggestions, as I am not yet a mommy, much less with 2 under 2, but I'll pray for you to get more than 3 hours of sleep!!!
BTW, I LOVE the pic of Adeline and Seth sleeping side by side--too cute!
Post a Comment