Monday, September 04, 2006

I left my camera in Corinth....



Well, I wanted to post pictures from Justin's birthday celebration and Ashley & Tyler's engagement party, but I left my camera at my Mom's house. We had a great time this weekend, even if it was a little busy, and we missed getting some on Justin's birthday cake.

We went to an early dinner with my family, then to Pickwick for Ash's very fun engagement party. It was held at a gorgeous cabin overlooking the lake - the cabin was named Bide-a-Wee, I still haven't figured out what that means, so if you're aware, let me know. Ash looked beautiful and there was food and music to rival lots of wedding receptions I've attended. I'll try to post the few pics I got at a later date.

I couldn't leave you without something new to view. These pictures are from last week. When Adeline finds an interesting object, she will put it in her hand and crawl around with it. Well, some objects are obviously not easy to hold while crawling...such as a bottle. So, Adeline's solution? She just carries it around in her mouth like it's no big deal. David thinks it is "ingenious", I think babies are just resourceful.

Oh! And congrats to Melissa Patton who got engaged this weekend!

No comments: