
Well, his birthday is not actually today, it's Saturday, but I'm afraid I won't have a chance to post his very own little tribute later in the week. The most fantastic little brother and uncle will be 23 on September 2nd! You're getting old little brother. Most of you that know us know that Justin is in his second year of vet school at Mississippi State. And he is, by the way, numero uno in his class! We are very, very proud of him. Since I posted this quality picture of him dressed up for Halloween, I will be nice and post a sweet picture too...

Justin, this is the only picture I can find of you and Adeline, we really need to take a new one this weekend. Hope you have a good week at school....we can't wait to see you and Adeline can't wait to eat some of your cake!

No comments:
Post a Comment