Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Office

I've been meaning to take pictures of our office for awhile. We moved in at the beginning of January. We love having so much space..we were all crowded into the other little place. The first pictures are of an area in front (couch) and the red room is "supposed" to be David's office, but his real office is the "copy room" below.


The light colored room with the bookshelves and desk...that's my office. Notice the big blank space on the wall behind my desk? That's where my law degree goes, I've never gotten it framed! Maybe for my b-day. And how about the aquarium my little brother set up for me? Adeline, Seth and Kaylin (Kristen's daughter) are going to love it! Adeline and I have to go buy the fish this weekend.





Below are pics of the front area. Kristen, our paralegal is in one of them...she's wonderful, love her. Even if I'm in court late and David forgets to pick Adeline and Seth up from the sitter's, I can count on Kristen to remember. The room painted a dark brown, with the big copier in it is supposed to be our "copy room," but David has taken that over as his office. The greenish color room is a conference room.




No comments: