I'm a little late with these, but better late than never, right? I hope you all had a great 4th. We went to my Aunt Hazel's to let Adeline swim. I've been dying to get her in the pool - especially since she's starting laying on her belly in the bathtub, saying, "Swimmy! Swimmy!" She loved it just as much as I thought she would, and special thanks to Dada (aka David) and Uncle Justin for getting in with her. You won't see me in the pictures....I wasn't about to drag my 9-month-pregnant self out there in a swimsuit! And, trust me, you wouldn't have wanted me too : )
Speaking of being nine months pregnant, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and we'll make the decision then about whether I want to start coming in every week, or if I want to wait another two weeks. That would mean I would see the doctor next at 37 weeks, and considering that Adeline was born in week 39, I don't know if I'm comfortable with that. I've been trying to get everything ready, just in case this baby decides to make an early appearance, and I think we're good. Except for the bassinet. I used a borrowed one with Adeline, so I had to order one this time. I'm really hoping it arrives this week, because it's supposedly difficult to assemble. (Say it with me, "Poor David!") Bless his heart!

No comments:
Post a Comment