Monday, June 18, 2007

Hope you had a great weekend!


and a Happy Father's Day for you dads out there! Dave said he wanted a box of fried chicken and time to watch the Bulldogs play, so that's what he got! (And some other stuff too ofcourse : ) Too bad his team couldn't make the day perfect!





Lately Adeline's vocabulary seems to grow by at least 10 words every day, and now she's trying to put sentences together. That's amazing to watch. She get so frustrated sometimes when she can't get us to understand what she wants/needs. She's still obsessed with the stuffed animals, but only certain stuffed animals. Primarily bears - of any variety - bunnies, and a frog. You can see most of them lined up on the windowsill behind her in one of the pictures. They have to sit in the highchair with her too, and if they aren't there NO ONE is going to eat until we find them.

According to the ticker, I'm 32 weeks. Wow, this pregnancy has gone by so quickly. No current problems, and I really need for things to stay that way. I did go ahead and pre-register at the hospital, just because that makes the process go a little more quickly. I'll be at a different hospital this time, but this one is really nice, so I don't expect to have any complaints.

No comments: