Adeline also had a check-up on Monday. She didn't like being poked and prodded anymore than last time, but I didn't get a speech about strong-willed children from the doctor. (Whew!) Probably had to do with the fact that I went earlier in the day, and saw a different doctor. She's still tall and skinny, but the weight gain is picking up. I felt so bad when they gave her the shot, because I know by now she fully understands what's coming and wonders why I let them do that to her.
I don't have any new pics, cause the couch is not the best angle for taking them, but I can show you the bag I found on sale at Target Monday. Cute, huh? Note: I bought the white one, which I think looks better than this black one. Only $19.00, what a deal.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommys out there!

No comments:
Post a Comment