Yep, we are having a LITTLE BOY! Found out yesterday. He's healthy and everything looks good - that was great news. Needless to say, David is excited, and I have always wanted at least one girl and one boy, so I couldn't be happier too. My due date stayed the same. Also a good thing. With all I have going on, I was hoping it wouldn't get pushed further into August. I don't know how to scan my ultrasound picture on here (I'm not sure ya'll would be that interested in it anyway), but we got a cute one of him "waving." Now, we just need a name. I'll keep you updated on that one. Oh, and majority won with the poll - sorry, Mary Carole!
I haven't been up on my picture taking lately. Here are a couple from the other morning. And, I am a dork, I also took a picture of my herb garden. I didn't think I would be able to grow them, but I've got parsely, cilantro, basil, chives, and I can't remember the other one. I can only think of about two of you who might be interested in this, so I shall not go on.
Hope you're all having a great week! And Happy Easter! We're taking a trip to Cedar Hill Farms tomorrow for an egg hunt!


6 comments:
Ginger...I am so proud of you and your herb garden!!!!
Congrats on the baby boy!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! boys are so fun! one of each! that is awesome!
Awwwww YAY! Congratulations, I'm sure David is over the moon!!!
Yeah! I guess you'll have to pass on Adeline, now that you have a replacement. YES, YES, I'll take her... if you insist. :)
I'm so excited for you... even though he IS a boy... NOW... when do we get to come visit again?
LOve,
mc.
YAY! So excited for your expanding fam! Also super excited for your herb garden--I'm trying one out right now too!
Im impressed with the gardening skills, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment