Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year to everyone!

)

Time for new pictures! This is what I have to offer right now. Christmas really "pictured" me out, so I haven't had the camera out as often lately. I will try to do better. Again though, I have to say, its really hard to capture a moving target! Adeline's hair has become a serious issue, we're just not quite sure what to do with it. For those of you who know David well, her hair is EXACTLY like his. Problem is, we can't keep cutting bangs, because eventually she will have bangs that go all the way back on her head! (My hairdresser friends informed me of this.) Those of you who knew me in high school probably know I have strong feelings about bangs! (Just say NO to them!) But I have to agree with Mom, they do look good on little girls. Anyway, getting to the problem, Adeline won't wear bows or anything that resemble them. So, I've either got to train her to like them or keep cutting all her hair on top. I'll keep you posted. : )

Oh, a big CONGRATULATIONS to our law school friend, Angie Swilley (and her sweet husband, Scott), who welcomed little Luke into the world this week! I just saw some pics earlier, and I have to say, he looks a bit like his Dad! It's okay Angie, I feel your pain on that one! Adeline couldn't look more like David if HE had given birth to her!

No comments: