I finally took Adeline yesterday and got the much, much needed haircut. I posted some pictures from Sunday morning before church. She looks so pitiful with the sour face and that hair in her eyes. (But observe the cute dress from Nana). The striped-bunny-shirt picture is from today, post haircut, and noticeably better mood. I thought I would go ahead and put these up while she's napping. She had a fun day because we went to eat lunch with David, which means she got to run wild all over his office and get attention from all the ladies that work there!
Well, not much else to report, and I had better finish this up during the 5 minutes I have left before she wakes up. Oh, there is one thing I've been meaning to take up with my dear readers.....I think some of YOU need blogs too! I know most all of you, and you're incredibly interesting folks, and it's not hard to set up! If I can do it anyone can. And you can even make it private too (meaning you add the email addresses of people you want to be able to see it). I've thought about making this one "private" but I've had it long enough that I have no idea what friends of friends of friends keep up with us this way, and I don't want to leave anyone out. But, c'mon folks! Create a blog for me! I need more distractions! Okay, that's all for today! Hope everyone's doing great!

1 comment:
She is so cute, Ginger! I love the pose in the "before" pics. :) How is the pregnancy going? I'm feeling big as a house now at 24 weeks...How can I possibly get bigger for 16 more?
Post a Comment