

Well, we made it to Florida...after running out of gas in the middle of the night! Once we recovered from driving all night, the first thing we did was take Adeline down to the water to see how she would like it.
And, at first, she was impressed, but once her hands and feet touched the sand, her love affair with the beach was OVER. From that point on, she couldn't stand the feel of the sand anywhere on her. My little woman never sits still, but she sat on her beach towel and wouldn't move as long as she was surrounded by the dreaded sandy stuff! Not quite the reaction I anticipated. I was all ready to try and stop her from eating it!
I have to say, while she didn't love the beach, she did love being on vacation. She was in the best mood the whole time, which was quite a relief to David and I!

No comments:
Post a Comment