I'm a hypocrite.....I have cursed and stomped around, all to complain about how blogs are going to eventually negate the need for person to person communication. Jenny, you'll likely remember such a conversation. But, the truth is, I have so enjoyed reading other people's blogs and though I don't feel like I have any profound observations to make or myths to dispell, I am intrigued by the "family blogs" as I'll call them. I've seen other people's, and they are primarily for the purpose of keeping family and friends updated on major events and to post family pics. Despite our sometimes boring existence, we do actually things to report most of the time. And my cutie pie little woman is prime picture material.
So, having explained myself, I only wish to add: if you're interested, add us to your list, check in from time to time and leave a comment to let us know you were here!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love you Gin! I can't believe how beautiful she really is, she's an angel. Thanks for letting me share in your life! Melissa
Ginger - I am so glad you sent me this. I love the pic of Adeline and your mom. I can tell that that little girl is a mess!
Keesha
Hey Gin, I like your page, now I have a way to keep up on the latest events that I miss out on being confined to the Vet School. See you soon... Justin
Ginger
Adeline does look like your mom, but who do you look like? Thank you for sending this to me... I love being able to see your little one grow!!!
Danielle
Post a Comment