







I'm a little late getting these online, but here are some pictures from Andrea's wedding two weeks ago. She was a BEAUTIFUL bride and they had a perfect day. I have been collecting all these pics from various sources. Since I was baby-watching most of the time, I didn't get to take many myself. I particularly love the picture of Andrea and Dr. Mark. I can only imagine what they are talking about there. And the one of David holding the flowers! Kinda lookin like a bridesmaid there honey!
The pajama pics are from the bridesmaid breakfast, which I really enjoyed. Debe Slocum, Ann Todd and Laura Ogg, etc. did a great job with that. The mugs in the pic were made by David's Aunt Debe and we got to keep them. So cute!

1 comment:
That picture of you and Adeline in the black and white is pure perfection! That one belongs in Cookie!
Post a Comment